4th Annual “4 Week Flip”
Sponsored by & Fundraiser for the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society
DO you like to re-purpose? Then this contest is for YOU! This contest is like the popular show “Flea Market Flip”.
FIND the item at the Pemberville Garage Sale on Saturday, July 20, 2019 ~ Bring back to sell at the Pemberville Free Fair on August 13, 2019
Select ONE of the following categories:
“75 Strong” – find a piece that has good solid structure and bring it back to life.
“75 Re-Imagined” – find a traditional piece and give it a new twist.
“Celebrate” – create an entertainment piece for a house.
1. Flip item MUST be purchased at the Pemberville Garage Sales or the Riverbank Antique Market on July 20, 2019 and completed by August 13, 2019 and returned to the Pemberville Free Fair.
2. Registration MUST be completed at Beeker’s General Store before purchases. A photo of each purchase with the entrant MUST be taken prior to leaving the Pemberville Garage Sale. Photos can be sent to 419-308-9357 or email@example.com
3. The Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society is giving each entrant/team $25 to shop the Pemberville Garage Sale or Riverbank Antique Market for 15 entries. If the item is purchased for less than $25 then remainder monies can be used for re-purposing supplies. Any cost over $25 would be the responsibility of the entrant.
4. Finished projects must be brought back to the Pemberville Fair no later than 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 to the Commercial Tent for display. Items will be sold by SILENT BIDS ONLY, last Bid will be at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 17, 2019, and all items to be removed by 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 17, 2019.
5. Contest Winner will receive a cash prize. The Category winners will be determined by fan voting.
6. If item purchased is unable to be completed by August 13, 2019, please contact Todd Sheets (419-287-3274) or Karen Young (419-308-9357) as soon as possible. Registered entrants who are a “no show” to the Pemberville Fair will be responsible to return $25 to the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society. Questions? Contact Karen Young or Todd Sheets.
Net proceeds of the silent auction will benefit the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society.