2nd Annual “4 Week Flip”
Sponsored by & Fundraiser for the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society
DO you like to re-purpose? Then this contest is for YOU! This contest is like the popular show “Flea Market Flip”.
FIND the item at the Pemberville Garage Sale on Saturday, July 15, 2017 ~ Bring back to sell at the Pemberville Free Fair on August 15, 2017
Select ONE of the following categories:
“Good Bones” – find a piece that has good solid structure and bring it back to life.
“Twisted Traditional” – find a traditional piece and give it a new twist.
“House Party Project” – create an entertainment piece for a house.
1. Flip item MUST be purchased at the Pemberville Garage Sales or the Riverbank Antique Market on July 15, 2017 and completed by August 15, 2017 and returned to the Pemberville Free Fair.
2. Registration MUST be completed at Higher Ground Coffee Shop, 222 East Front Street before purchases. A photo of each purchase with the entrant MUST be taken prior to leaving the Pemberville Garage Sale. If you are able to video or take pictures of the purchase and/or document the progress of your project to use at the fair then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society is giving each entrant/team $25 to shop the Pemberville Garage Sale or Riverbank Antique Market for up to 35 entrants. If the item is purchased for less than $25 then remainder monies can be used for re-purpose supplies. Any cost over $25 would be the responsibility of the entrant.
4. Finished projects must be brought back to the Pemberville Fair no later than 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 15, 2017. Each entrant or representative must be available for interview during the fair at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 19 and for the silent auction final at 7:00 p.m. on stage.
5. Winner will receive a cash prize. The Winner will be determined by the net profit of the flip item. This is the final sale price of the project, less the cost of the item only (not including supplies cost).
6. If item purchased is unable to be completed by August 15, 2017, please contact Todd Sheets (419-287-3274) or Karen Young (419-308-9357) as soon as possible. Registered entrants who are a “no show” to the Pemberville Fair will be responsible to return $25 to the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society. Questions? Contact Karen Young or Todd Sheets.
Net proceeds of the silent auction will benefit the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society.